IP Power 9820 is a new generation of the Power Distribution Unit (PDU) & Remote Power Control (RPC) system.Rack mounted, Wifi enabled and total Max current load up to 20A. You can now monitor your power consumption (watts, voltage per port and external temperature) and connect an USB camera to monitor the installation environment.
1) 8 port "1U 19" Rack mount remote Power Controller: Wireless & Wired control.
2) Web Server built-in design, directly control by web browser -PC & Smart phone: Internet Explore (IE), Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari - iPhone and Android browser of smart phone. (Windows, Android & IOS).
3) Android Apps " IP Power"
- Controls the outlet power ON/OFF
- Reads Current / Voltage / Temperature values
- Quick search in LAN / WAN (like IPEDIT & IP Service).
4) Supports WiFi 802.11n-b/g, plus WPS for easy WiFi setup.
(WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, AES, 128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, TKIP, WPA2, WPA)
5) Support HTTPS /SSL, TCP/IP, PPPOE, DHCP, DDNS, SNMP & SMTP & Telnet
6) Supports HIGH Power usage:
- High grade Components & Relays for better quality / performance / durability
- + Maximum current per outlet: 10 Amp
+ Maximum current total 8 outlets: 20Amp / 110V or 15 Amp / 220V (Power Inlet as C20)
+ Maximum watt for light control: 240 Watt (such as T5 fluorescent light)
7) Detect Current, Voltage values& the external Temperature (installation environment).
- Voltage Range: 90~240VAC
- Current Range: 0~ 20 Amp
- Temperature: 0 ~ 60 ℃ / 32 ~ 140 ℉ and features an Alarm indicating any increase above previous max reading, by beeper & send e-mail.
8) Live chart display the value of WH (watt per hour), Current Amp, Voltage & Temperature.
9) Support "Inrush Current " for T5 fluorescent light for energy savings
10) Power Surge protection & FUSED.
11) Support Log function & send to assign IP address (Syslog) .
12) Save History as CSV file for application.
13) Support 2 pcs USB for Camera & Flash Drive.
- One for USB Webcam (W/ UPNP, M-JPG /YUV) to view the environment.
- One for USB Flash Drive for saving history / log information.
14) Convenience design for Smartphone:
- Webpage: easy to Control ON/OFF & get meter value
- Android APP " IP Power".
- QR Code: create QR code of the 9820 IP address
15) Time Schedule - can be pre-set to turn power on / off automatically.
16) IR Remote controller to control without PC
17) Support Auto Ping for auto control management.
18) Back Up functions for quick setup for multiple functions like Time Schedule, Network Setting.
19) E-mail control function & E-mail alarm:
- Receive Email with Current, Voltage & Temperature info as the device boots up.
- Email alarm for increase in Current, Voltage and temperature or as DI status change
- POP3 Control: Control each outlet ON/OFF through E-mail
Support public e-mail -- @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com .......... etc.
20) LCD Display: Shows of Temperature reading, Voltage, IP address, Current load for each port
21) Supply one DI – Dry contact. Can auto control one outlet to turn ON/OFF as DI status changes.
22) Supply one 12V 1A DC power output (over 1A will stop supply power but with)
23) Embedded IP Manager to search other IP device in local network in webpage directly.
24) Specific software developed by Aviosys and provided free of charge:
- SDK available: HTTP Command
- IP Power Centre - for control of multiple Aviosys IP devices with the same software
- CNT software (Cross Network Technology) - allows user eliminate set up work on any Router without port forwarding, simply Plug & Play.